- use bindings: automatically dispose objects.
- Slicing: refer to strided subarrays with a concise syntax.
- Labelled and optional arguments: give function arguments names and default values.
- Monadic-style asynchronous programming: a beautiful functional style for concurrent programs.
- Visualization API: allows F# programs to use a uniform API to generate graphics using third-party products like Excel for F# for Visualization.
OCaml faster than Rust - Rust is a new "systems programming language" that is claimed to be "blazingly fast". We put it to the test, pitting it against the F# programming languag...
7 months ago