- use bindings: automatically dispose objects.
- Slicing: refer to strided subarrays with a concise syntax.
- Labelled and optional arguments: give function arguments names and default values.
- Monadic-style asynchronous programming: a beautiful functional style for concurrent programs.
- Visualization API: allows F# programs to use a uniform API to generate graphics using third-party products like Excel for F# for Visualization.
Xavier Leroy's "standard lecture on threads" - Xavier Leroy’s standard lecture on threads post from the caml-list in 2002 seems to have disappeared from the INRIA archives so I am reproducing it here fo...
4 months ago