Flying Frog Consultancy are launching another product line based around Microsoft's new F# programming language. Our new F# for Numerics library is a suite of numerical methods that leverage functional programming with F# to make high-performance technical computing easier than ever before.
This library implements numerical methods from a variety of different disciplines in a uniform way with an emphasis on easy of use:
- Local and global function minimization and maximization.
- Mean, median, mode, variance, standard deviation, skew, kurtosis, Shannon entropy and other statistical quantities.
- Interpolation, curve fitting and regression.
- Matrix factorizations including eigenvalue computation.
- Numerical integration and differentiation.
- Spectral methods including the Fast Fourier Transform.
Many of these numerical methods are already implemented in the beta release. Subscribe to our beta release scheme now and get 50% off!