Friday, 29 August 2008

Trending F# jobs in the UK

As a pioneering functional programming language on the world's favorite platform, F# is set to explode onto the job scene over the next few years.

The ITJobsWatch website is everyone's first stop for analysing trends in the UK job market and, interestingly, they recently added statistics for the F# language that indicate the current average salary for an F# programmer is already £45k or US$82k (or AU$92k!).

Needless to say, the demand and salary of F# programmers in the UK will be a trend to watch over the next couple of years!

4 comments:

Hates_ said...

I don't really think you can take much from the figures. There were only 10 jobs listed that matched F#, and no doubt F# would have been part of a much broader requested skill-set.

Anonymous said...

The R&D section of Credit Suisse's Global Modelling & Analytics Group probably pushes up the average F# salary...

Shabbeer said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am completing my online degree course from home.
So this blog really doing great for me.


Part time jobs online

Ammanda said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only.
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job.


Part Time Jobs